Prefabricated buildings, or prefabs, are buildings with components (walls, roof, and floor) that are manufactured in a factory or manufacturing plant. These components can be fully or partially assembled in a factory which is then transferred at the construction site. This method of building construction is preferred due to its cost efficiency, fast turnaround, and reusability.
Primarily Prefab constructions can be used for building Industrial warehouses, Storage godowns, Agricultural sheds, etc. It can also be used to construct temporary construction facilities, office spaces, medical camps, retail space, daycare centers, evacuation centers, schools, apartment blocks,sports arenas and single-detached houses,administrative offices, medical clinics, student housing, military dormitories, etc.
To know more about our services kindly visit http://sarafrealinfra.com/ or call us on: +91 76781 18866.
Construction timelines vary based on the size of the project, but typically 30% to 50% time savings is achieved by choosing modular construction rather than traditional site-built construction.
- There are numerous benefits associated with modular building construction. Other than improved durability and superior quality, factory construction significantly reduces project site traffic, noise, safety risks and overall community disruption. With at least 80% of the construction completed offsite, limited personnel are needed on site. This lessens the labor costs for the project. Weather-related delays are notably reduced as the building construction is not exposed to the elements, and with all trades in one location at one time, structures are built in half the time needed to build a site-built project.
- The primary difference between modular construction and site-built construction is that modular construction is performed in a manufacturing facility and the building components are transported to the site for installation and final assembly.
Modular buildings are constructed by a workforce specialized in this method of construction. The team includes quality control staff that inspects each phase of the construction of each project, from start to finish. A third-party inspection agency also verifies quality and code compliance at various stages of the project.
Yes! Custom designs, various configurations of space and custom features and materials can be selected.
The module size limitations vary to adhere to different state transportation guidelines. Typically module widths are between 10’0″ to 15’6″, lengths are up to 72′ exterior dimension, and interior ceiling heights are between 9’0″ to 10’6″.
Saraf Real Infra would be happy to provide additional information and pricing required for your project. Please contact us or complete our Request a Quote form to get started.
Yes! Saraf Real Infra is a full turnkey general contractor.
Since prefabricated components are manufactured in a controlled environment, it is easier to produce consistent output due to work familiarization. The edge between fabrication technologies and emerging computer-aided designs is set to revolutionize construction. Prefabricated construction is fetching more popularity, improving in quality and is now available in a variety of different budgets.
● Speed – The off-site fabrication process takes place in the factory; hence
the site preparation activities can go on in parallel. This can significantly
help in reducing the overall constriction time of a project.
● Sustainability – Least site disturbance, closely managed material flow and construction waste, and pre-planned assembly/disassembly can help in cutting down the environmental impact of construction. Prefab structures are very sustainable because they reduce the amount of waste produced.
● Safety – In factory settings, controlling health and safety is much easier.
● Quality – Factory controlled processes ensure the products are of a predetermined quality. Also, the indoor environment protects the buildings and the components from climate extremes and destruction.
● Clean – Minimisation or total elimination of on-site wet trades as elements are pre-formed and pre-applied in the factory setting.
● Technology – The edge between fabrication technologies and emerging computer-aided designs is set to revolutionize construction.
● Value – Faster time to completion of projects can generate income for the clients earlier and also lead to lower site outlays due to less time on site
Construct your own storywall with SRI (A unit of Saraf Real Infra)